Sunday, August 17, 2008
This is my first blog entry!!
2-months ago I had no idea what a blog was; last night I jumped right in.
My reason for starting this blog… I have been mothering two challenging, yet wonderful children, now teens, Claire and Gabriel for fifteen and twelve years respectively. I have been in school for what feels like at least that long. I have been married to the love of my life (we will call him “M” as he prefers anonymity). I am able to work part time for a non-profit company in a very satisfying position, and...life… just… happens… I am hoping to get back in touch with a part of myself I left behind - let fall asleep. I hope to wake up that creative part of myself, the part who sees life in color and takes the time to savor each moment as the gift it is. I am hoping to keep in touch with old friends whom I don’t get to see as much as I would like anymore as their lives are as full as mine own. I hope to meet others who feel that life is just moving too fast. I hope to slow down, to start living simply and to simply, start living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment