Once again, sorry it has been so long since I last posted...Mister "M" has been a travel'n man for work and I've been holding down the fort! Not really a good excuse but that's all I have.I will cover a couple of weeks in this post.
Here are some shots of Winter's dying days here on Cotton Wood creek...It was so haunting... I had to get my camera.
Last weekend we had some visitors from "out back"...I do not see this group to often but love it when I do. They came up the creek out of the woods and crossed the road on some kind of day trip...
Here is Tom, taking his ladies out for a walk...taken'em shopping...Good Man!
The weather has been so nice and mild lately, I got the kids out for a Bro-Sis shot-always fun!!
This year's Lenten challenge...no more coffee...tea instead...but sadly, I did not give up cookies!
I was at the library...I just love this sculpture in the front...here is the top of it...
..and this little guy sits at the base of the sculpture...

I will leave you with these-I was playing around in Photoshop
It's funny how Claire is so dark and Gabe is so light...and just as different in their personalities...Claire is like her mother and Gabe is like his father...(we are complete opposites) they are related-I can vouch for that, and they have always been good friends-for that I am thankful!
until next time...blessings



No comments:
Post a Comment