Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Week Away

Look what at what this morning brought…SNOW!!!

In the wee morning hours, there is a heavy kind of peace that the first blanket of show brings…I stood outside for a moment to feel the stillness…that is until I let three over-eager dogs out into the universe to do what ever they have to after a long night in the house. Dogs barking…wet mud on the floor…”feed me” “feed me” in little doggie voices… And little teddy close underfoot…he can’t eat until he says good morning and gets his good morn’n lov’n in.

Makes me crazy - usually…but, later today, I am off for four days to acquire some training for my job...I am, as is Mister “M”, by and large, a home body. We do not like to leave. It is always a big ordeal when he has to leave, at least for me and a bigger one when it is ‘mom” who is leaving. You know…he leaves and things still keep going…I leave and there are notes everywhere and people alerted, and pick-up and drop-off’s planned, and meals pre-planned etc…I an exhausted even before I am in the car…and I dread being away. They say a few days away does a body good or maybe, in this case, the three bodies I am leaving behind…hopefully it will work.
Mister “M” is re-doing the laundry room. We moved in 11 years ago and have never really done much with it. It was far past the “up-date” time. I have some before pics for you and hopefully, when I return, it will be done!!!
I was packing the car to leave this morning and look who was hanging out at the door-smudging up the window...Teddy and Dusty.
Until next week, God Bless and Keep you…Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment