I came down with a lousy cold or flu…whatever… I can never tell what I have…I used to call everything a cold, but I guess many of the symptoms of flu often get lumped into the cold category. I had some time to paint this past week-I will post it when I finish it…still playing with the idea. I made it a point to relax this vacation. I looked through some really inspiring art magazines and read some great articles about photography, digital scrapbooking, and Photoshop techniques. I treated myself to a couple good books on one of our bookstore runs also. Probably won’t get to those until we go camping in the spring.
I am looking forward to getting back to work. In my neck of the woods, the adoption business has been a little slow last year. We had two babies born in these past two weeks, and two very happy new families celebrated. I hope for all the other couples waiting to be parents that this is a taste of what the New Year will bring. Not much more to say this week, but thought I would post a scrapbook page I was playing with.

I really need a good couple of photography days so I can restock my scrapbook photos. I am planning on starting a book, a digital memoir of my father very soon…at this point I am still in the “mulling it over” stage.
Until next time…Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment