
I made one mother a book of her gardens from BLURB (see last post for link). She loved it. I made the other mother a collage of sorts of pictures our kids (yes her grand-kids)-I used some scrapbook pages that I sized very small and printed out a Walgreens. That worked out well. I also gave some gift cards; she likes to shop. I wrapped the book in scrapbook paper and fashioned a flower on the top with matching paper. I used the other gift as a center piece to make the table look pretty. Here are some pictures of the gifts and the table.
I love to really dress it up and make it special. Sometimes that is much more work than having all the family over. I was exhausted at the end of the night, but they seemed as if they enjoyed it. I always make enough for leftovers, that is another benefit of doing the cooking.
Tonight, the weather forecast calls for 4-6 inches of snow!!!!! We shall see about that.
Until next week, have a blessed Holy Week. Mary
Until next week, have a blessed Holy Week. Mary



No comments:
Post a Comment