I did not want to go another week with out posting as it was my goal when I started this to be consistent. So I have for you today a very special treat…yes…it is the official, yearly, cleaning of the pond!!! Here is a very attractive pic of the slushy Mister “M” dressed for the occasion (as always).

And of course… what outside job would not be complete without overseers…here Claire and Bindi Loo watch from a safe distance---away from Gabe.

I, the head overseer, was busy trying to sneak pictures of Gabe working (not always easy to capture on film…) I have to be like one of those National Geographic Photogs…having lots of patience, waiting for that “once in a life time” moment…
Got it!
Got it!

Here is a little turtle wondering what all the fuss is about…

Welcomed proof that Spring has actually arrived here on Cotton Wood Creek

Next week, if all digital gadgets cooperate, I hope to be able to share one of Claire’s songs she is planning to sing at her school’s talent show. Until then… and if I may be so bold...
God Bless America…Mary
God Bless America…Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment