Monday, May 11, 2009

Yard Work Again-never ending

In a yard the size of ours there is always work! Today is our yearly “picking up the sticks day”. We have to wait until the yard dries out then pick up all the sticks before ever so fashionable Mister “M” can roll out the John Deer!

Claire's way to save energy...

Gabe's way...
This is also bonding time for the brother and sister…


guess what comes next?

Does it ever stop?

Since they were little, I assured Mister “M” that one day, the kids grow out of fighting and picking at each other in the car. Driving over 10 miles was parental suicide…I know all parents know what I am talking about! First they are great friends and their silliness/goofing around earns them harsh words from their crazy parents-or mom rather as Mister “M” is the driving man and I am the insane mother beating her children in the next car over-you know the one…Next, Gabe pokes Claire and the roof is raised with her scream!!! That’s just too much potential for amusement for Gabe so he ventures out again…until she fights back and all hell breaks lose and Mister “M” can not hear Hank on the radio anymore… Yes, kids screaming and Hank on the radio…no wonder I am “off center”…Mom goes into action (which is louder still) and kids are quiet…10 minutes later the vicious circle starts again…all the way up north!!! Any way…tell me it gets better…
Look... here they are around the “relaxing campfire” a few years back…



Anyway...back to the yard work-

...Where was I you ask? I was grooming Teddy. Poor Teddy Boo, he looks soooo….well it is a work in progress…I may be many things, but a groomer I am not…yet.



Until next time…God Bless

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment