Monday, May 18, 2009

Photo Week

Here is picture story of this weekend on Cotton Wood Creek.

Mister "M" is making a duck cage for the ducks that, sadly, will be killed by mysterious duck eaters in the dark of the night as soon as we free them (just like all the rest)


I pinned the kids down for a spring photo

The dogs, all three have to know where Claire is at all times-they are also her welcoming committee.


This little guy was hanging out eating the bugs around the living room window, I took the photo through the window.


$45 dollars later, I am ready for some outside work.



Yes it’s a Llama...indigenous to this part of Michigan...I whistled at him and he slowly lifted his ear...it was pretty comical


And for all the spring allergy sufferers…a beautiful field of goldenrod…



Every Year this Robin makes his nest right outside of the garage...Mister "M" complains...but he is really a softy at heart.



a pail of tadpoles right out of the ditch...we put them in the pond becasue we LOVE frogs!


Here is my crab apple tree...it is absolutely buzzzzzzzing with Bees and smells wonderful.


Have a wonderful week from all of here on Cotton Wood Creek!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment