And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your
Friday, September 25, 2009
For those of you who tried to open the video of Claire practicing the ave Maria that I had posted...obviously you know it was not working...sorry. I am trying to figure this thing our. I will let you know if I get it working...stop back soon.
I am a wife, a mom, a Catholic, a friend, a counselor, a teacher, and an artist deep inside. I love the beauty of God's creation and the quiet tender moments that move the soul. I love my kids (at home and at school) I love photography and hope to develop my skills, my sight, and my business. Thanks for dropping in.
Lord, may I seek to find beauty in Your creation; To feel all things human – fully, deeply, and profoundly; To wonder, to laugh, to cry- often; To nurture always a tender heart ; To summon the courage to accept truth, and to take responsibility for choices made; To imagine, to express, to remember, to love; To seek forgiveness, and to give it as well; To encourage, to inspire, to be inspired; To remember the spirit; To discern my pride; To long for humility in intellect and in heart; And to cultivate hope with the trust of a child.
No comments:
Post a Comment