Monday, September 14, 2009

Here We Go Again!

Sorry it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted...I know I say this every the time, but I really was busy...We had a dinner party for some friends we have not seen in a few years-by the way it turned out to be a very nice evening...here is the table setting.


I love to plan a dinner. We had drinks and appetizers out on the deck until the mosquitoes turned us into an appetizer. The day was beautiful, however. Here is to good friends, good conversation, great food, and a glorious summer day!

Next, was my friend's wedding. It was just beautiful! I always cry at weddings. A new life, starting out...no longer separate but Two as One, joined by God and celebrated by all...makes my eyes water even now. Mister "M" knows that I will be wiping away tears so he gently teases me, but holds my hand...he knows that my tears are that of joy for the mew couple and of remembrance of our own life together...
Here is Claire on her way to the wedding...




she was asked to sing the Ave Maria...I tried to upload the video of her singing but I ran into some problems...I will try to have it for you next posting...I need to do some more research.

We ended the weekend by closing down the pool and starting to winter-proof the yard.


Look at this ...another frog picture! This little lovey was hiding under the pool... somehow...and as you all know by now...I just love little frogs.


Look...even the doggies are worn out...



Oh, I almost forgot...the kids started back to school. That took up a week a full week of my blogging time alone! They are both settled in now and back in the rat race... WOW... I just can not believe that summer is over!

Hey I almost also forgot...I am a new AVON Lady...you can view my web site at http://mtoupin.avonrepresentative.com/

Until next time...May God Bless you and Keep you

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment