Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Day Looks Like This...

Good Morn'ing...this is what my day looks like-not all of them but enough of them...

Wake up...stumble down stairs...make coffee.



I put the water on to boil...

I feel like someone is watching me...

Oh yes...the happy little face of the "white elephant "gift that Gabe got for Christmas from his Aunt...you know the one you just can't throw out...(not the Aunt-the gift)...you just have to see what it will look like... I water it and place it lovingly back upon the window ledge to catch the morning sun.



Time to wake up the dogs and feed them...




Oh look...here the dishes I asked someone---anyone---everyone to put in the dish washer before bed...

Dogs barking-tell them to shut up.




take out tonight's dinner...grabbed whatever was in the "upstairs" freezer...I will work out the rest of the menu when I get home. Chicken sounds good anyway. Dogs barking...



I have an hour to sit at the computer, eat my cereal, and read emails and snoop around the blogs...dogs barking-tell them to shut up.



Time to drop the kids off at school and then on to work...
I have the most wonderful little office...it is actually nicer than this pic shows...it is private, warm, and looks outside on both sides of the building (love that natural light)
I settle in here...turn on my radio...check my email...sip my coffee and start my day...no dogs barking-AHHHHH



lots of time passes (spared you the ride home)...I make it home before the kids...change into my attractive lounge clothing-too attractive to show the world...start dinner...and off we go to do the afternoon chores...of which feeding dogs, the ducks, the birds, and anything else that drops by to snack...Dogs barking-tell them to shut up.





No...these are Claire's attractive lounge/feed the ducks clothes...not mine...dogs barking at Claire-she tells them to shut up.



Happy Ducks...barking dogs



Eat...Clean-up...visit with family...argue about who has dishes...make sure homework is done...etc...Dogs barking-tell them to SHUT UP! Dogs shut up.

In bed early (hopefully) to watch NCIS, the Office, or Antique Road Show-whatever and read my mail...fall asleep...wake-up and start all over again...

I kinda like predictable days...

Speaking of which-have a GOOD one-


No comments:

Post a Comment