Friday, January 8, 2010

First Snow of the New Year!

Happy New Year All..

I finally did it!! I figured out how to change the background of my blog! Whew..I have had so much trouble with this. I got the how to on Kevin and Amanda's blog . I tried to follow several tutorials that were not nearly as good. Their instructions were so easy and actually worked! (Amanda also has an inspiring weight loss story and some great tips that I am going to try in order to keep myself on track with one of my pesky little New Year's resolutions...

Look at the snow! It is not much yet, but Mother Nature has great plans for the weekend I understand. I let the dogs out to play, and they love it. All of them except Bindi, our little wiener dog. Her little belly drags along the snow and she hates being cold-can't say as I blame her.

Here are my trees in the back yard. The snow has been gently falling all day and it really is peaceful and beautiful out there. Claire will take the dogs for a walk in the woods when she gets home, and I hope to get some more winter shots then. I will post them if I do.




Teddy just loves the snow. He romps and darts around until he ends up rolling in the snow. He makes a terrible mess when I finally get him in the house.


Logs for the fire tonight.



I love this...Look at my heart chip...its telling me to remember my New Year's resolutions I am sure!




Until I post again...Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Oh a snowy day! How wonderful you figured out changing the background. Isn't it fun when you figure something out, I almost laugh out loud when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography! Sweet blog too...:) I love the background you picked out. I have no clue how to do that yet on mine. Learning...slowly as I go along, just trying to enjoy it a little at a time! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete